Dragonfly’s scissors are made with high-quality carbon steel metal that are heat-treated at
exact temperatures to create an edge that does not
wrinkle any fabric as it cuts. The scissors’ ergonometric handle is carefully designed to ease pressure
on fingers and hands, which helps tailors
to maximize performance with minimal efforts. Moreover, the handle & blades are precisely manufactured
to prevent loosening during usage.
- Highly durable and will not break at any impact
- The metal blades should be made of two different layers of material;
one layer of hard metal that ensure the long-lasting quality of the scissor against friction
and another soft layer that
helps the scissor to maintain its flexibility to increase durability
- The thickness of the two scissor blades should be the same
- The scissos should be designed in a way that the force needed
to open or close the scissor should be consistent
- The bot and nut of the scissor should be precisely machined to
prevent loosening during usage
- The handle must be ergonomic and smooth to ensure comfort
for the users
- The overall shape of the handle and metal blades should be
well balanced for its weight and size
- Place the scissor’s blade at a 45-degree angle to the sharpening stone.
- Continue sharpening the scissors with water until you see some
sheddings on the back of the edge.
- After grinding, open and close several times and then turn the
bolt to adjust the tension.
- Apply oil with a cloth on the cutting area and the surface of the